Senior Independent Living For A Worry-free Lifestyle in Harrisburg
The open arms of a warm, caring community await even the most active senior who seeks a more peaceful and manageable way of life. Our circle of independent living residents enjoys every comfort of home—without the burdens of home ownership. They delight in seeing familiar faces or meeting new ones as well as expanding current interests and learning new skills. It’s their choice, their lifestyle, their home.
Independent living at Ecumenical Retirement Community is an affordable alternative to the expense of buying into life care services at other senior living communities. Ours is an all-rental community with no purchase plan and an all-inclusive fixed monthly bill. We provide the gracious lifestyle our residents have enjoyed for many years, making us one of the more cost effective senior living communities in Central Pennsylvania.
Our independent living residents in Harrisburg enjoy:
- The privacy of apartment-style living
- Three freshly prepared meals a day served restaurant style
- An all-inclusive rental fee that includes heat, air conditioning, electricity, basic cable
- A pet-friendly and welcoming community
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Regular maintenance of common areas and outside grounds
- Diverse social and recreational activities
- Daily resident-led social events and happy hours
- Access to healthy-living wellness and fitness programs
- Onsite salon and spa services for men and women
- Freedom from the burdens of home maintenance
- Emergency response in the event of illness
- And more
Be sure to ask us about our Independent Living Signature Services program, offering choices to make independent living residents' lives easier such as:
- Assistance with self-administered medication (oral and liquid medications, eye drops, topical ointments, creams and inhalers)
- Assistance with auxilliaries (brace, TED hose, support garments, hearing aid batteries and denture care)
- Minimal assistance with daily routine (shower and dressing assistance)
- Laundry service (two personal loads a week, laundered and folded)
We’d love to give you a personal tour of these lifestyle amenities and even treat you to a lunch, invite you to participate in a social activity or stay with us for a complimentary trial to experience them yourself. Contact us today to schedule your tour any day of the week. We look forward to meeting you.