Retirement Living at Ecumenical
As one of the most active senior living communities in Harrisburg, we are proud to share events, resident news and retirement living community updates to keep you informed. And being affiliated with Country Meadows Retirement Communities, time to time we’ll share collective news and features. Be sure to check back often. See our latest senior living community news below.
For any questions about our community, contact our team any day of the week.
For any press questions about our senior living community news, please contact:
For advertising opportunities, please contact:
- 2018-08-07 Ideas to perk up your glass of water
- 2018-08-06 Dehydration a danger for seniors
- 2018-07-23 Ecumenical prepared for major weather events
- 2018-05-17 Residents and co-workers pay it forward with kindness
- 2018-05-16 Vietnam veteran brings joy, and toy trains, to Ecumenical
- 2018-03-28 51 ideas to be kind to seniors
- 2018-03-28 Practice kindness to remember a Leader
- 2018-03-28 Celebrating the life of the Leader family matriarch
- 2018-03-19 Minor fire damages Building II
- 2018-03-14 Bring your life, and pets, with you
- 2018-03-02 Devastated by hurricane, co-worker finds career fulfillment and purpose
- 2018-01-16 Top 10 list of things I learned from my dad
- 2018-01-16 Remembering the life of a Leader
- 2018-01-16 Protecting residents from influenza
- 2017-05-10 Ecumenical Retirement Community wins national award for publication to make dementia less scary for children
- 2017-04-03 Practice random acts of kindness
- 2016-10-18 Dual Directors of Wellness promoted to oversee Mechanicsburg campus
- 2014-12-19 A Great Place To Work
- 2014-12-19 Foundation offers help and hope to co-workers facing financial emergencies
- 2014-12-19 Award-winning program uses religious imagery to reach residents with Alzheimer’s
- 2014-12-12 We are ready for major weather events
- 2014-12-12 Preserving independence one step at a time
- 2014-12-12 Keep your balance in a winter wonderland
We capture resident stories in our newsletter, Journeys published three times a year. Read issues of Journeys below. Just click to open, download, print or share.
To receive future Journeys issues, please complete the information below.